Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fun Fair Part 2



Apparently you can never have enough fun. Today was another fun fair at Ella's school. I volunteered to make a cake. I ended up making 2 cakes which I think turned out pretty well. Ella was sad we could not keep one. She tried the cake walk once and did not win- I decided she was a little too sad to keep trying it. Perhaps I will make another? She did say her favorite moment was when Lars showed up. She was such the big sister. She grabbed his hand and showed him right to the fishing pond and had to show him how to do it. She was so proud and happy he was there. I think the feel to this fair was completely different than the feel of the Amana fair. Still fun but in a different way. I met lots of parents and kids as I helped with tattoos and facepainting with Karen, Rebecca's mom. We had a great time. I would love to do it again!

No comments: