Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Snow today! What season is it?


Why can't I go outside mommy?

I thought it was an April fools joke on me. It snowed in Amana today for about 2 hours this morning. It was cold! Yesterday it was 58 degrees. I am glad it is spring but I can't believe it is spring.

I am also thinking a new baby will be here soon....I can't wait to see this little girl!

Big thanks to Clara too for giving me Lars' entire 3T wardrobe. I am completely aghast at how much she gave me. It really is awesome to just be handed clothes that are nice and cute and not having to search for them. I do not think anyone has ever given me this much. So I am truly grateful.

Soon, I will gain my husband back. He has been very busy getting all of his stats ready for his fantasy baseball draft. It really consumes him for 3 weeks and then he comes back. He had a really nice article in the Press Citizen describing his league, The George Bush League. Boy do they ever take it seriously! But then it is baseball season, which means summer is right around the corner! Woo Hoo!

No comments: