Saturday, March 14, 2009

Interview...try it!

Interview with Ella--age 4 & Lars--age 3

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Ella: No hitting Lars.
Lars: Go to time out.

2. What makes mom happy?
Ella: When I say I love you.
Lars: When we play with our trucks.

3. What makes mom sad?
Ella: Biting.
Lars: When I say stupid.
(both true!)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Ella: Making funny silly faces.
Lars: When you make a funny face. : )

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Ella: Like the Easter Bunny. (huh?)
Lars: Play with trucks.

6. How old is your mom?
Ella: 15
Lars: He showed me 3 or 5 fingers and said "this".

7. How tall is your mom?
Ella: Really big.
Lars: Motioning with his hand he said, "This big". (raising his hand approximately 1 foot taller than himself)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Ella: Kiss me!
Lars: Play with trucks.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Ella: She goes shopping.
Lars: Target.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Ella: Dressing up.
Lars: Huh?

11. What is your mom really good at?
Ella: Typing.
Lars: Exercising.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Ella: She could not think of a thing.
Lars: No idea...

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Ella: I know! Teach kids.
Lars: Computers.

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Ella: Vegetables.
Lars: Pizza.

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Ella: Loving me!
Lars: no answer

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ella: Tasha on Backyardigans
Lars: need to do yet

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Ella: Kiss.
Lars: Color.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Ella: We both have colors in our hair.
Lars: Pizza?

19. How are you and your mom different?
Ella: We don't have the same skin (she later explained my skin is bumpy...I think she meant wrinkled... hmmm)
Lars: Sit in chairs.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Ella: Because she scares me.
Lars: She plays cars with me.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Ella: Because he's our daddy.
Lars: When he toots. (answer suggested to Lars by Ella)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Ella: The Castle (aka the House of Lords)
Lars: Target. (its true!)

23. What do you like most about your mom?
Ella: When she helps me go down the hill on my bike.
Lars: She's my best friend.

24. What do you like least about me?
Ella: When she tells me to go to time out.
Lars: When she tells me to go potty.

25. Is there anything else you'd like to share about your mom?
Ella: I really love her for truth!
Lars: No.

No comments: