Monday, July 26, 2010

Out With the Old in with the New


Recently Brenda, my MIL, took the kids for a day and I cleaned and reorganized their rooms.  It was wonderful watching their faces when they came home as they ohhed and ahhed in regards to the clean rooms and how they wer changed around.  Lars seems to love his and Ella thinks it is just great, but wonders why I did not change it around more.  Well, because you stress out with too much change baby girl.  I know you.  But apparently she wanted more.  Too funny!

I was thinking it was time and they will take good care of it all.  This morning though I heard a bunch of shuffling around int heir room and when I asked what was going on, they decided to trade rooms.  Apparently they wanted more of a change.  So they were busy relocating all their stuffed animals and prized loveys.  I think this was a game designed to drive me crazy.  Needless to say, after a discussion on taking care of our belongings and not driving mommy crazy, they slowly spent parts of the rest of the day moving belongings back to their original home.  Gotta love the movers! I think they were just caught up in the fun.

No comments: