Monday, July 26, 2010

Back to School Supplies

This bag was free!  I am not kidding!  Staples is running a free backpack rebate.  Buy a bag this week, send away for a Staples card in the amount you pay for the backpack.  I got this one for Ella for $25.  Oh- if you need paper, stock up on these packs for one cent.  Yes 1 cent!

This may complete my back to school shopping.  I do think most everything I purchased was on sale and I did it in two or three trips over a few weeks.  Watch the sales circulars or check them online and always be on the lookout for in store specials.  Target really rocked the specials this year.

I also happen to LOVE LOVE LOVE back to school shopping.  Perhaps a bit too much.  So having a list and sticking to it is of vital necessity for me.  Otherwise I end up taking tons of stuff to my classroom and giving it away to the kids.  I do not need to do this and I am showing good constraint this summer! (so far....)

No comments: