Saturday, October 24, 2009

Into the Woods





Perhaps next week the witch, aka mom, needs to get ready to appear in some pictures. These are pretty cute though! I am glad my kids have allowed me one more year for them to dress like kids. Lars was complaining that he did not think Hansel was cool (after one kid from his school said that he was going to be Scooby Doo) so I had to explain how Hansel was cool, as Bret snickered from the other room. Now, I know that Hansel may not be cool, but seriously- how cute is he?

Someone I was listening to or reading mentioned how they wish kids woudl only dress up as inanimate objects or story book characters. I love this idea, but pop culture takes hold of this young impressionable group especially at the time of Halloween. Add animals to the list of allowable costumes too! How is a parent to win?

No comments: