Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kodak Praise

So it has been a while since I last uploaded pictures on Kodak Gallery. In fact, I was growing very annoyed at all the glitches I was having. I recently received an invite to try out the "new" improved website. I really wondered is it was possible. I went and checked it out! It was really amazing all they are having to offer.
  • prints for 9 cents- all the time!
  • local pick up
  • easier to load- amazingly easy & faster too!
  • free card samples
  • great card selections
  • easy to make photo books (better than before!)
They are finally paying attention to the competition and what they offer! So if you have been ever a customer, you should check them out now! So I have downloaded tons of pictures and created three photo books and ordered prints- all for $2.00! The deals are way too good to pass up right now. This is one site that is drumming for your business so why not take advantage!

The big deal they are running right now is their "1 Million Thanks Giveaway". Everyone seems to win a free $15 git code and I am sure there are other gifts too. All you have to do is sign up! The new coupons expire November 17th.

No comments: