Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas Ideas




I just love this idea! I think it would be a great keepsake of my little ones. I will need to practice my sad embroidery skills. Perhaps a class at Home Ec. is in order? I also saw one mama (on Soule-Mama) use her childrens' drawings to make pillows. Who knows which on I will do but I certainly have a plethora of artwork to choose from!

This adorableness is from craft pudding on Etsy. They also have a great book stamp that you can personalize. How much fun is this?

One of my other favorite ideas is Table Talk for families. I have been wanting to get these for a while now - for my kids at home and for students at school. I am wondering how easy this will be to make and give to friends and family? I think I could make it fun and cute!

No comments: