Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Where Santa Lives

Let me begin by saying I just love this story. I went to pick up Lars from Karin's today and she just couldn't wait to share something with me. She told me that Lars was going to see Santa. I found this interesting but it sounded like something he might say. He apparently is obsessed with some kind of truck with Oscar or Ernie for Christmas too. But the best part was when Karin played along and asked him where Santa lives. Well Lars knew and replied quickly, "Target." Of course! If you know me at all, Target is a regular part of our routines. So it is no surprise that Santa lives there. This is really the only toy place we really go to on a regular basis. I love the idea that Santa lives at Target. I guess he already has a red shirt!

No comments: