Friday, January 14, 2011

More Target, Perhaps I have a Target problem...

New carts.  Kinda plastic-y feeling.  Not sure if they will last.
So they are remodeling my Target. I wish they would have consulted with me first.  I am completely discombobulated when I go in now.  Don't get me wrong, I want to have food at my Target.  It will be adding a pharmacy and smallish food section- we will be a Mini Super Target. What made me laugh most was watching the employees expressions as they were discovering all the changes that happened overnight.  It really is like entering a new store everytime I go.  But there were some great deals!!! See below.  Let's see how long before I get a Red card.  I have a feeling it won't be long! This post could also be called, I went in for paper towels and I came out with.....  Sadly this is a fairly common story my friends.  LOL!
Only $6.00!

Only $5.00 ( I have a pair at home but I got 2 more!)

No comments: