Tuesday, July 19, 2011

7th Birthday







It will be important to remember that we had a completely inside party this year as it was 108 degrees on the day of your party.  Last week on your actual birthday it decided to rain (again- just like last year) but we did get in an hour and half or swimming. 

Today we decided to stay cool and see the movie Rio- it was adorable!  Everyone got a bag of candy to munch on during the movie.  Then it was off to Pizza Ranch for buffet and rainbow cake!  This was the second time I have made it and it was a bright and pretty surprise!

Happy birthday to my growing and beautiful daughter.  I am sad to see how you are no longer the little girl but you are becoming strong and independent and devkloping your own ideas and interests.  I can't wait to see who you grow up to be.  You told everyone at you church group that when you grew up you, "want to have fun and be an artist!"  I find your enthusiasm for joy contagious- I hope to never see this disappear!  Love you!
Mommy

No comments: