Sunday, August 1, 2010

Skye Photography

I found this photographer and all I can think is how wonderful her pictures are.  The pictures are the kids faces- simple and beautifully done.  I love the depth and how each of the kids personality is captured so well.  I wonder where/ who I could go to in my area to get pictures like hers.  Any recommendations? I have not done pictures with the kids since last year and family pictures have been a good 2 years.  I need to do this, possibly for the holidays.  I love fall, so I would like to find some one to do fall pictures for our family.  I have a personal family photographer- Jess.  She has a super fancy camera and we may try a summer photo shoot at Kent Park before school starts.  If it works perhaps we will do a fall session as well!

No comments: