Friday, March 19, 2010

What a Girl Needs (Part 2) Shameful Post...


So...this is a totally sheepish post here. I think my prior list is a solid list. Now that I have looked through my closets I realize I currently have about double the amount that is on my list. I have been so dutiful about buying ahead that I now realize I have plenty of all items. I think all Ella needs is a pair of sandals and perhaps some kind of swimsuit coverup.

My challenge was going to be outfitting the kids by garage sale shopping only. I need time to think about this because technically I all ready have this list fulfilled. I will have to think of a new challenge this summer. Perhaps I need to challenge myself to NO clothes shopping until school. I think I can find many more meaningful things to do. Perhaps I need to replace it with sewing! Or possibly more working out. Now what to refocus all my energy into.....

No comments: