Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kitchen Progress


All the wallpaper is gone! Hooray!


And above are the two new light fixtures. I have one my handyman (Mark) is helping to hang on arm. But overall they help bring my kitchen out of the fifties.

If anyone would like to see a house frozen in time, you should come to my neighbors to see what I termed "The Scariest Open House Ever!" If you are in the market for a house with a lot of potential and willing to do a complete overhaul, then this is the house for you. Unfortunately, they are selling it way too high and no one has realized that smokey mirrored glass, food on the walls, dirty carpets, and plastic flowers are NOT selling features anyone wants to look at these days.

Now I just need to prep the walls then it is onto choosing a color. I think green is a high contender but blue has been recommended. I think it may just depend. We will see!

No comments: